MuMS group – a shared space to talk about motherhood and MS
Time:10 AM - 12 PM
Venue: Swan House Meeting Room, Heathcote Reserve, 58 Duncraig Road, Applecross WA 6153
If you’re pregnant or a mother of young children and living with multiple sclerosis (MS), you’re invited to join MSWA’s 2017 muMS group
The group will provide an opportunity to:
- develop friendships with others living in and entering into a similar life stage
- share and discuss concerns, thoughts and feelings
- enjoy some well-deserved time away from your parenting role
- learn more about MS and how MSWA can support and assist you
- learn new information related to pregnancy and parenting while living with MS.
Newborns are welcome to the group. Tea and coffee will be provided.
Please RSVP to Sarah Lorrimar by calling (08) 9365 4858 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit the MSWA website.
Page last updated: