Intermediate Auslan Course
Time:1 PM - 3 PM
Venue: WA Deaf Society, Unit 46, 5 Aberdeen Street, East Perth WA 6004
The WA Deaf Society holds regular basic and intermediate Auslan classes in East Perth.
The Intermediate Auslan Course covers:
- Sentence structure
- Pronouns and adjectives
- Quantifiers such as all, most, and many
- Asking for and giving directions
- Describing others
- Attributing qualities to others
- Talking about family
- Talking about routines
- Workplaces and occupations
- Rooms and objects to do with the home and everyday living
- Making complaints, suggestions and requests
- Other vocabulary and conversation skills.
At the end of each course, participants will receive a certificate of completion.
At the end of the course, participants will receive a certificate of completion.
Find out more on the WA Deaf Society website.
Page last updated: