Peer-to-Peer Networks WA
Time:9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Venue: Various locations in Western Australia.
Valued Lives is organising several Peer-to-Peer Networks meetings in April.
There will be:
- one meeting on 2 April in Byford
- two meetings on 3 April at the AH Bracks Library in Melville and Murray House in Applecross
- two meetings on 8 April in Swan View
- one meeting on 9 April in Ridgewood
- one meeting on 23 April at Murray House.
For more information, visit the ILC April events calendar here.
For details, email Veronica Burkin at email@example.com or phone 1800 844 933 or 0404 457 983.
Page last updated: