Fatigue Management Program
Date: 16/10/2017 - 27/11/2017
Time:10 AM - 12 PM
Venue: Wilson, Western Australia
MSWA would like to invite you to attend their upcoming fatigue management group. This is an opportunity to learn strategies to best assist you to manage your energy efficiently.
The program aims to decrease the effects of fatigue by teaching ways of managing energy. It involves discussion, activities and homework assignments in a social environment.
The course has been beneficial for both newly diagnosed members and members who have had symptoms for many years.
This group will run for 7 weeks for 2 hours per week with course structure as follows:
- Session 1 - Introduction to sleep and multiple sclerosis
- Session 2 - The importance of rest
- Session 3 - Communication and body mechanics
- Session 4 - Arranging your activity stations
- Session 5 - Managing priorities and self-standards
- Session 6 - Balancing your schedule
- Session 7 - Course review and setting plans for your future.
Places are limited. Please RSVP with your expression of interest to Andrea O’Reilly by calling (08) 9365 4871 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit the MSWA website.
Page last updated: