Positive Partnerships Workshop
Venue: Tompkins on Swan, corner Dunkley Avenue and Canning Highway, Alfred Cove WA 6154
Join Positive Partnerships for a free one-day workshop with other parents and carers of school aged children who are on the autism spectrum. The workshop will assist you to foster productive school, family and community relationships to provide the best kind of support for your child.
By attending the workshop, you will gain:
- an increased understanding of the impact of autism
- knowledge about how to develop effective partnerships with your school
- information to help you access further support both in and out of school
- an opportunity to be part of a support network where you can share strategies and experiences with other parents and carers
- an understanding of a planning tool that can be used to share key information relating to your child.
Find out more on the Positive Partnerships event flyer and Positive Partnerships website.
Page last updated: